Good morning and happy THURSDAY !!!!😊🌴 Nobody answered exercise 1 👀 and I know why, you didn´t read the tittle 🤷♂️ Find differences between the original story and this one. Yesterday ,I gave you the first one: the backpack (Mochila) in the original one she carried a basket... Answers from exercise 1 ! the backpack the mobile phone pink pyjama wolf fell asleep everybody (friends and family) took photos of the sleeping wolf and sent them to friends... Anyway, do not worry but pay attention!!! Exercise 2: NEW ACTIVITY NEW ACTIVITY NEW ACTIVITY NEW ACTIVITY NEW ACTIVITY Exercise 2: Choose one of the fairy tales and complete the chart, if you want you can choose another one that you like. My fairy tale is: CINDERELLA Tittle : Cinderella Good characters : Cinderella, The Charming Prince, the animals and the Godmother Bad characters: the stepmother and the stepsisters Setti...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCésar Pérez 5B
ReplyDeleteThere are my answers.
1-Scarecrow
2-Needle and thread
3-Prawns
4-Raspberry
5-Mosquito
6-Bronze
Bye
Here are my answers instead od therea are, okay? Don´t worry César, you have to answer exercise number 1
ReplyDeleteSorry i don't see the first exercise , here are the first exercise.
Delete2- because
3- have to wear
4- I've just made
5- about
6- enough
BYE
I'm César Pérez 5B
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi teacher, HAPPY TUESDAY, here are my answers:
ReplyDeleteVOCABULARY:
Stir-fry: Salteado
Resting: Descansando
Rafts: Balsas
Prawns: Langostinos
Needle and thread: Aguja e hilo
Raspberry: Frambuesa
Scuba diving: Submarinismo
Answers ACTIVITY 8:
1) Most exciting
2) Because
3) Have to wear
4) I've just made
5) About
6) Enough
Answers ACTIVITY 4:
1) Scarecrow
2) Needle and thread
3) Prawns (I don't like it ;P)
4) Raspberry
5) Bronze
6) Oxygen tank
BYE BYE AND IT TAKE LESS TO THE WEEKEND (YUPIIIIIII)
Hello Gabriela my answers:
ReplyDeleteActivity 1:
1) Most exciting.
2) Because.
3) Have to wear.
4) I´ve just make.
5) About.
6) Too much.
Activity 2:
1) Scarecrow.
2) Needle and thread.
3) Prawns.
4) Raspberry.
5) Mosquito.
6) Bronze.
VOCABULARY:
Needle and thread :Aguja e hilo.
Raspberry :Frambuesa
Prawns :Langostinos.
Bye bye Gabriela.
NICOLÁS 5B
ReplyDelete1
1most exciting
2because
3have to wear
4i ve justo maké
5.About
6 too much
2
1scarecrow
2 nedle and thead
3prauns
4 raspberry
5 mosquito
6bronze
VOCABULARIO
PRAWNS:LANGOSTINOS
exercise 2, check number 6, in number 3 prawn (spelling)
DeleteHi Gabrila here are my answers:
ReplyDelete1:
2)._ Because.
3)._ Have to.
4)._ I just made.
5)._ Abaut.
6)._ To much.
2:
1)._ Scarecrow.(Example).
2)._ Needle and theard.
3)._ Praws.
4)._ Raspberry.
5)._ Mosquito.(The worst bug there is XDDD!!!)
6)._ Bronze.
______________
VOCABULARY:
-----------------------
Cookery=Cocina.
Stir-fry=Salteaod/ada.
Scuba=Escabranda autonoma.(I don´t know what is these but tihis is says in the dictionary.... XDD!!!)
Raspberry=Frambuesa.
Praws=Langostinos(So rich)
Needle and thread=Aguja e hilo.
Bye bye Gabriela have a good day!!
check number 6 from exercise 2, it is wrong
DeleteOK Thanks:
Delete6)._ Too much.
hello teacher
ReplyDelete2.needle and theard
3.mosquito
4.raspberry
5.praws
6.bronze
1
ReplyDelete2 Because
3 Have to wear
4 Ive just made
6 To much
2
2 Neadle and theard
3 Paws
4 Rasberry
5 Mosquito
6 oxigent tank
HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOCABULARY
DeleteRASBERRY-- FRANBUESA
PAWAS --- GAMBAS
STIR-FRY--SALTEADOR
Hola Gabriela,mis respuestas:)
ReplyDeleteScarecrow
Neddle and thread
Prawns
Raspberry
Mosquito
Bronze
Bye :)
HELLO GRABIELA
ReplyDeleteMY ANSWERS
(1)
1 MOST EXCITING
2 BECAUSE
3 HAVE TO WEAR
4 I' VE JUST MADE
5 ABOUT
6 ENOUGH
(2)
1 SCARCROW
2 NEEDLE AND THEREAD
3 PRAWS
4 RASPBERRY
5 BROZE
6 OXYGEN TONK.
VOCABULARI
RASPBERRY.........FRAMBUESAS
BYE GRABIELA.
Hi!! Here my answers:
ReplyDelete1.-Scarecrow
2.-Needle and thread
3.-Prawns
4.-Raspberry
5.-Mosquito
6.-Bronze
2.-
1.- Scarecrow.
2.- Needle and thread.
3.- Prawns.
4.- Raspberry.
5.- Mosquito.
6.- Bronze.
See you!!!
Hello Gabriela this are my answers
ReplyDelete1. Most exciting
2. Because
3. Have to wear
4. I´ve just made
5. About
6. Enough
2.
1. scarecrow
2. needle and thread
3. prawns
4. raspberry
5. bronze
6. enough
By by Gabriela 😀😀😀
1)
ReplyDelete2 because
3 have to wear
4 i make
5 about
6 too much
2)
2 needle and thread
3 prawns
4 raspberry
5 mosquito
6 ship
Vocavulary
Prawns:langostinos
Raspberry:frambues
Bronze:bonce
bye
Hi Gabriela here you have my answers
ReplyDelete1.Scarecrow
2.Needle and thread
3.Prawns
4.Raspberr
5.Mosquito.
6.Bronze
By by Gabriela
HI
ReplyDelete8
2 BECAUSE
3 HAVE TO
4 I´VE JUST MADE
5 ABOUT
6 ENOUGH
4
2 NEEDLEAND THREAD
3PRAWS
4RASPBERRY
5MOSQUITO
6OXIGEN TANK
BYE
Yiyao 5B
ReplyDeleteHi teacher
Here are my answers
1)
2.- because
3.- have to
4.- I’ve just made
5.- of
6.- enough
2)
2.- Needle and thread
3.- Prawns
4.- Raspberry’
5.- Mosquito
6.- oxygen tank
Bye :D
Mis respuestas de los EJERCICIOS:
ReplyDelete8)
2.-because
3.-have to
4.-I've just madeç
5.-of
6.-enough
4)
2.-Needle and thread
3.-Prawns
4.-Raspberry
5.-Mosquito
6.-oxygen tank
No lo envie antes porque me acaba de llegar
Adiós
Sofía
Answers ACTIVITY 8:
ReplyDelete1) Most exciting
2) Because
3) Have to wear
4) I've just made
5) About
6) Enough
Answers ACTIVITY 4:
1) Scarecrow
2) Needle and thread
3) Prawns (I don't like it ;P)
4) Raspberry
5) Bronze
6) Oxygen tank
Hello teacher 😃
ReplyDelete8._
1 Most exciting
2 Because
3 Have to wear
4 I´ve just made
5 About
6 Enough
4._
1 Scarecrow
2 Needle and thread
3 Prawns
4 Raspberry
5 mosquito
6 Oxigen tank
Bye 😘
Here are my answers:
ReplyDelete8
2.- because
3.- have to
4.- I make
5.- about
6.-enough
4
2.- needle and thread
3.- prawns
4.- raspberry
5.- mosquito
6.- bronze
Byebye
Hi teacher!
ReplyDeleteHere are my answers:
VOCABULARY
Prawns: Langostinos
Needle and thread: Aguja e hilo
Stir-fry: Salteado
Rafts: Balsas
Scuba diving: Submarinismo
1.Most exciting
2.Because
3.Have to wear
4.I've just made
5.About
6.Enough
1.Scarecrow
2.Needle and thread
3.Prawns
4.Raspberry
5.Mosquito
6.Oxygen tank
Bye
Victoria Diegova Zeilinger 5ºB
Jesus 5°B
ReplyDelete👋here my answers:
Number 8
2. Because
3.have to
4.i make
5.about
6.enough
Number 4
2. Needle and thread
3.prawns
4.raspberry
5.mosquito
6.oxygen tank
👋bye bye👋